Monday, March 4, 2013

My Blog has Moved!

Hey anyone and everyone out there! Is anybody out there???!!?!

Right now, I do not have very many followers  any followers! (That is my goal for the next few weeks, and I am hoping to gain a few followers!) But to any of you who stumble upon this, I have had to move my original Running Wild blog due to some issues with an update that was made with my account. Grrr.

While this is very frustrating, it is not a huge deal. You can still access my old blog posts at http://kristyruns.blogspot.com

I hope you do access my old blog, as it has many race re-caps and follows my journey from a very new runner to running my first two 1/2 marathons!

Also, if there is anyone out there that can help me transfer my old blog to my new blog, I will gladly take any advice!!

Thanks!

No comments: